Although we are not a parent support service we are happy to help where possible or signpost an organisation that can help.  We have coffee mornings based at the Shine resource at Furze Platt school, come along to meet one of the team or share your experiences with other parents.

Autism Berkshire – see their website for contacts and forthcoming events

Family Friends: Supporting families through difficult times

National Autistic Society: Supporting people with Autism and their families